To go or come to see, as for the purpose of friendship, business, curiosity, etc.; to attend; to call upon; as, the physician visits his patient.
- To call on socially: visit friends.
- To go to see or spend time at (a place) with a certain intent: visit a museum; visited London.
- To stay with as a guest.
- To go to see in an official or professional capacity: visited the dentist; a priest visiting his parishioners.
- To go or come to: visits the bank on Fridays.
- To go to see in order to aid or console: visit the sick and dying.
- To make itself known to or seize fleetingly: was visited by a bizarre thought.
- To afflict or assail: A plague visited the village.
- To inflict punishment on or for; avenge: The sins of the ancestors were visited on their descendants.
- To make a visit.
- Informal To converse or chat: Stay and visit with me for a while.
- The act or an instance of visiting a person, place, or thing.
- A stay or sojourn as a guest.
- The act of visiting in a professional capacity.
- The act of visiting in an official capacity, such as an inspection or examination.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാണുക - Kaanuka | Kanuka ;കാഴ്ച - Kaazhcha | Kazhcha ;ശിക്ഷിക്കുക - Shikshikkuka ;മുഖം കാണിക്കല് - Mukham Kaanikkal | Mukham Kanikkal ;കാണ്മാന്വരിക - Kaanmaanvarika | Kanmanvarika ;വിചാരണ - Vichaarana | Vicharana ;