To move with light, quick steps; to walk or move lightly; to skip; to move the feet nimbly; -- sometimes followed by it. See It, 5.
- A going from one place to another; a journey.
- A stumble or fall.
- A maneuver causing someone to stumble or fall.
- A mistake.
- Slang A hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug: an acid trip.
- Slang An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience: a power trip.
- Slang A usually temporary but absorbing interest or preoccupation: He's on another health food trip.
- Slang A certain way of life or situation: "deny that his reclusiveness is some sort of deliberate star trip” ( Patricia Bosworth).
- A light or nimble tread.
- A device, such as a pawl, for triggering a mechanism.
- The action of such a device.
- To stumble.
- To move nimbly with light rapid steps; skip.
- To be released, as a tooth on an escapement wheel in a watch.
- To make a trip.
- To make a mistake: tripped up on the last question.
- Slang To have a drug-induced hallucination.
- To cause to stumble or fall.
- To trap or catch in an error or inconsistency.
- To release (a catch, trigger, or switch), thereby setting something in operation.
- Nautical To raise (an anchor) from the bottom.
- Nautical To tip or turn (a yardarm) into a position for lowering.
- Nautical To lift (an upper mast) in order to remove the fid before lowering.
- trip the light fantastic To dance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാല്തട്ടി വീഴുക - Kaalthatti Veezhuka | Kalthatti Veezhuka ;ഭ്രമാത്മകത - Bhramaathmakatha | Bhramathmakatha ;വിഭ്രാന്തി - Vibhraanthi | Vibhranthi ;മയക്കത്തിലാവുക - Mayakkaththilaavuka | Mayakkathilavuka ;തെന്നിവീഴുക - Thenniveezhuka ;ചെറുതെറ്റു ചെയ്യുക - Cheruthettu Cheyyuka ;