At what time; -- used interrogatively.
- At what time: When will we leave?
- At the time that: in the spring, when the snow melts.
- As soon as: I'll call you when I get there.
- Whenever: When the wind blows, all the doors rattle.
- During the time at which; while: when I was young, I was sick all the time.
- Whereas; although: She stopped short when she ought to have continued.
- Considering that; if: How can he get good grades when he won't study?
- What or which time: Since when has this been going on?
- The time or date: Have they decided the where and when?
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏതു കാലത്ത് - Ethu Kaalaththu | Ethu Kalathu ;എന്ന് - Ennu ;ഏതു സമയത്ത് - Ethu Samayaththu | Ethu Samayathu ;എന്ന് - Ennu ;തദനന്തരംഏതുസമയത്ത് - Thadhanantharamethusamayaththu | Thadhanantharamethusamayathu ;എപ്പോൾ - Eppol ;