At that time (referring to a time specified, either past or future).
- At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.
- Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.
- In addition; moreover; besides: It costs $20, and then there's the sales tax to pay.
- Used after but to qualify or balance a preceding statement: The star was nervous, but then who isn't on the first night of a new play.
- In that case; accordingly: If traffic is heavy, then allow extra time.
- As a consequence; therefore: The case, then, is closed.
- That time or moment: The bus leaves at four; until then let's walk.
- Being so at that time: the then chairman of the board.
- then again From another standpoint; on the other hand: I need a vacation. Then again, so do my coworkers.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തത്ക്ഷണം - Thathkshanam ;പിന്നെ - Pinne ;അപ്പോഴേക്കും - Appozhekkum ;അങ്ങനെയാണെങ്കില് - Anganeyaanenkil | Anganeyanenkil ;പിന്നീട് - Pinneedu ;തദാ - Thadhaa | Thadha ;