Space of time, or continued duration, esp. when short; a time; as, one while we thought him innocent.
- A period of time: stay for a while; sang all the while. See Usage Note at awhile.
- The time, effort, or trouble taken in doing something: The project wasn't worth my while.
- As long as; during the time that: It was lovely while it lasted.
- At the same time that; although: While the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them.
- Whereas; and: The soles are leather, while the uppers are canvas.
- To spend (time) idly or pleasantly: while the hours away.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആ സമയത്ത് - Aa Samayaththu | a Samayathu ;ക്ഷണനേരം - Kshananeram ;ആയിടയ്ക്ക് - Aayidaykku | ayidaykku ;കുറച്ചു സമയം - Kurachu Samayam ;തല്സമയം - Thalsamayam ;നേരം പോക്കുക - Neram Pokkuka ;