A vegetable; an organized living being, generally without feeling and voluntary motion, and having, when complete, a root, stem, and leaves, though consisting sometimes only of a single leafy expansion, or a series of cellules, or even a single cellule.
- Botany Any of various photosynthetic, eukaryotic, multicellular organisms of the kingdom Plantae characteristically producing embryos, containing chloroplasts, having cellulose cell walls, and lacking the power of locomotion.
- Botany A plant having no permanent woody stem; an herb.
- A building or group of buildings for the manufacture of a product; a factory.
- The equipment, including machinery, tools, instruments, and fixtures and the buildings containing them, necessary for an industrial or manufacturing operation.
- The buildings, equipment, and fixtures of an institution: the entire plant of a university.
- A person or thing put into place in order to mislead or function secretly, especially:
- A person placed in a group of spectators to influence behavior.
- A person stationed in a given location as a spy or observer.
- A misleading piece of evidence placed so as to be discovered.
- A remark or action in a play or narrative that becomes important later.
- Slang A scheming trick; a swindle.
- To place or set (seeds, for example) in the ground to grow.
- To place seeds or young plants in (land); sow: plant a field in corn.
- To place (spawn or young fish) in water or an underwater bed for cultivation: plant oysters.
- To stock with spawn or fish.
- To introduce (an animal) into an area.
- To set firmly in position; fix: planted both feet on the ground.
- To establish; found: plant a colony.
- To fix firmly in the mind; implant: "The right of revolution is planted in the heart of man” ( Clarence Darrow).
- To station (a person) for the purpose of functioning in secret, as by observing, spying, or influencing behavior: Detectives were planted all over the store.
- To place secretly or deceptively so as to be discovered or made public: planted a gun on the corpse to make the death look like suicide.
- To conceal; hide: planted the stolen goods in the warehouse.
- Slang To deliver (a blow or punch).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നടുക - Naduka ;ച - Cha ;ഉള്ളങ്കാല് - Ullankaal | Ullankal ;തൊഴില്ക്കോപ്പുകള് - Thozhilkkoppukal ;തോട്ടമുണ്ടാക്കുക - Thottamundaakkuka | Thottamundakkuka ;മൂലി - Mooli ;