A vessel made of osiers or other twigs, cane, rushes, splints, or other flexible material, interwoven.
- A container made of interwoven material, such as rushes or twigs.
- The amount that a basket can hold.
- An item resembling such a container in shape or function.
- A usually open gondola suspended from a hot-air balloon.
- A group of related things, such as financial securities or products in a specific market.
- Basketball Either of the two goals normally elevated ten feet above the floor, consisting of a metal hoop from which an open-bottomed circular net is suspended.
- Basketball A field goal.
- Sports A circular structure at the base of a ski pole, used to prevent the pole from sinking too deeply into the snow.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരേ ആശയങ്ങളുടെ ഒരു കൂട്ടം - Ore Aashayangalude Oru Koottam | Ore ashayangalude Oru Koottam ;കൊട്ടയിലുള്ള വസ്തു - Kottayilulla Vasthu ;സഞ്ചി - Sanchi ;കൂട - Kooda ;കൊട്ട - Kotta ;പേടകം - Pedakam ;