A concave vessel of various forms (often approximately hemispherical), to hold liquids, etc.
- A hemispherical vessel, wider than it is deep, used for holding food or fluids.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A drinking goblet.
- A bowl-shaped part, as of a spoon or pipe.
- A bowl-shaped topographic depression.
- A bowl-shaped stadium or outdoor theater.
- Football Any of various postseason games played between specially selected teams, especially at the college level.
- A large wooden ball weighted or slightly flattened so as to roll with a bias.
- A roll or throw of this ball, as in bowling.
- See lawn bowling.
- A revolving cylinder or drum in a machine.
- To participate in a game of bowling.
- To throw or roll a ball in bowling.
- To hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
- To move quickly and smoothly, especially by rolling: The children bowled along on their bicycles.
- To throw or roll (a ball).
- To achieve (a specified score) by bowling.
- To perform (a specified amount, as a string or game) in bowling.
- To move quickly and smoothly by or as if by rolling: bowled a tire from the garage.
- To meet or strike with or as if with the force of a rapidly rolling object.
- bowl out To retire (a batsman in cricket) with a bowled ball that knocks the bails off the wicket.
- bowl over To take by surprise.
- bowl over To make a powerful impression on; overwhelm.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പന്തെറിയുക - Pantheriyuka ;ഉരുളുക - Uruluka ;ഒരിനം പന്തുകളി - Orinam Panthukali ;ചട്ടി - Chatti ;കോപ്പ - Koppa ;പാത്രം - Paathram | Pathram ;