To climb a tree, pole, or the like, by embracing it with the arms and legs alternately. See Shin.
- A large number of insects or other small organisms, especially when in motion.
- A group of bees with a queen bee in migration to establish a new colony. See Synonyms at flock1.
- An aggregation of persons or animals, especially when in turmoil or moving in mass: A swarm of friends congratulated him.
- A number of similar geologic phenomena or features occurring closely within a given period or place: a swarm of earthquakes.
- To move or emerge in a swarm.
- To leave a hive as a swarm. Used of bees.
- To move or gather in large numbers.
- To be overrun; teem: a riverbank swarming with insects. See Synonyms at teem1.
- To fill with a crowd: sailors swarming the ship's deck.
- To climb by gripping with the arms and legs.
- To climb (something) in this manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെട്ടുകിളി - Vettukili ;തേനീച്ചക്കൂട്ടം - Theneechakkoottam ;ഇരച്ചുകയറുക - Irachukayaruka ;ആള്ത്തിരക്ക് - Aalththirakku | althirakku ;പുരുഷാരം - Purushaaram | Purusharam ;വയിയകൂട്ടം - Vayiyakoottam ;