A small vessel, used commonly to drink from; as, a tin cup, a silver cup, a wine cup; especially, in modern times, the pottery or porcelain vessel, commonly with a handle, used with a saucer in drinking tea, coffee, and the like.
- A small open container, usually with a flat bottom and a handle, used for drinking.
- Such a container and its contents.
- A unit of capacity or volume equal to 16 tablespoons or 8 fluid ounces (237 milliliters). See Table at measurement.
- The bowl of a drinking vessel.
- The chalice or the wine used in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- A decorative cup-shaped vessel awarded as a prize or trophy.
- Sports A golf hole or the metal container inside a hole.
- Either of the two parts of a brassiere that fit over the breasts.
- An athletic supporter having a protective reinforcement of rigid plastic or metal.
- A sweetened, flavored, usually chilled beverage, especially one made with wine: claret cup.
- A dish served in a cup-shaped vessel: fruit cup.
- A cuplike object.
- Biology A cuplike structure or organ.
- A lot or portion to be suffered or enjoyed.
- To place in or as in a cup.
- To shape like a cup: cup one's hand.
- To subject to the therapeutic procedure of cupping.
- cup of tea Something that one excels in or enjoys: Opera is not my cup of tea.
- cup of tea A matter to be reckoned or dealt with: Recreational sport is relaxing. Professional sport is another cup of tea altogether.
- in (one's) cups Intoxicated; drunk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രക്തം വാര്ന്നെടുക്കുക - Raktham Vaarnnedukkuka | Raktham Varnnedukkuka ;കപ്പ് - Kappu ;കോപ്പയുടെ ആകൃതി വരുത്തുക - Koppayude Aakruthi Varuththuka | Koppayude akruthi Varuthuka ;ലോട്ട - Lotta ;പാനപാത്രം - Paanapaathram | Panapathram ;പാത്രം - Paathram | Pathram ;