The act or state of knowing; the exercise of the understanding.
- The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge.
- The faculty of thought and reason.
- Superior powers of mind. See Synonyms at mind.
- An intelligent, incorporeal being, especially an angel.
- Information; news. See Synonyms at news.
- Secret information, especially about an actual or potential enemy.
- An agency, staff, or office employed in gathering such information.
- Espionage agents, organizations, and activities considered as a group: "Intelligence is nothing if not an institutionalized black market in perishable commodities” ( John le Carré).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധിഷ്ണ - Dhishna ;സാമർത്ഥ്യം - Saamarththyam | Samarthyam ;അറിവ് - Arivu ;ബുദ്ധിശക്തി - Buddhishakthi | Budhishakthi ;ബുദ്ധി - Buddhi | Budhi ;മതിഗുണം - Mathigunam ;