The act of disposing, or disposing of, anything; arrangement; orderly distribution; a putting in order; as, the disposal of the troops in two lines.
- A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
- A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
- Transference by gift or sale.
- The act or process of getting rid of something.
- An electric device installed below a sink that grinds garbage so it can be flushed away.
- The liberty or power to dispose of: funds at our disposal.