Uttering falsehood; unveracious; given to deceit; dishnest; as, a false witness.
- Contrary to fact or truth: false tales of bravery.
- Deliberately untrue: delivered false testimony under oath.
- Arising from mistaken ideas: false hopes of writing a successful novel.
- Intentionally deceptive: a suitcase with a false bottom; false promises.
- Not keeping faith; treacherous: a false friend. See Synonyms at faithless.
- Not genuine or real: false teeth; false documents.
- Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.
- Resembling but not accurately or properly designated as such: a false thaw in January; the false dawn peculiar to the tropics.
- Music Of incorrect pitch.
- Unwise; imprudent: Don't make a false move or I'll shoot.
- Computer Science Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device.
- In a treacherous or faithless manner: play a person false.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടക - Koodaka ;അതത്ഥ്യം - Athaththyam | Athathyam ;വഞ്ചകമായ - Vanchakamaaya | Vanchakamaya ;കപടമായ - Kapadamaaya | Kapadamaya ;വ്യാജ - Vyaaja | Vyaja ;കളവായ - Kalavaaya | Kalavaya ;