Conformable to fact; in accordance with the actual state of things; correct; not false, erroneous, inaccurate, or the like; as, a true relation or narration; a true history; a declaration is true when it states the facts.
- Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See Synonyms at real1. See Usage Note at fact.
- Real; genuine. See Synonyms at authentic.
- Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy.
- Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal. See Synonyms at faithful.
- Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief.
- Fundamental; essential: his true motive.
- Rightful; legitimate: the true heir.
- Exactly conforming to a rule, standard, or pattern: trying to sing true B.
- Accurately shaped or fitted: a true wheel.
- Accurately placed, delivered, or thrown.
- Quick and exact in sensing and responding.
- Determined with reference to the earth's axis, not the magnetic poles: true north.
- Conforming to the definitive criteria of a natural group; typical: The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
- Narrowly particularized; highly specific: spoke of probity in the truest sense of the word.
- Computer Science Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device.
- In accord with reality, fact, or truthfulness.
- Unswervingly; exactly: The archer aimed true.
- So as to conform to a type, standard, or pattern.
- To position (something) so as to make it balanced, level, or square: trued up the long planks.
- Truth or reality. Used with the.
- Proper alignment or adjustment: out of true.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യഥാര്ത്ഥ - Yathaarththa | Yathartha ;ശരി - Shari ;അവ്യാജ - Avyaaja | Avyaja ;ഋത - Rutha ;വിശ്വസ്തതയുള്ള - Vishvasthathayulla ;ശുദ്ധമായ - Shuddhamaaya | Shudhamaya ;