The act of freezing; -- applied chiefly to the congelation of water; congelation of fluids.
- A deposit of minute ice crystals formed when water vapor condenses at a temperature below freezing.
- A temperature low enough to cause freezing.
- The process of freezing.
- A cold or icy manner.
- To cover with frost.
- To damage or kill by frost.
- To cover (glass, for example) with a roughened or speckled decorative surface.
- To cover or decorate with icing: frost a cake.
- Slang To anger or upset: What really frosted me about the incident was the fact that you lied.
- To become covered with or as if with frost.