To make a deep, short noise, as a hog; to utter a short groan or a deep guttural sound.
- To utter a deep guttural sound, as a hog does.
- To utter a sound similar to a grunt, as in disgust.
- To utter or express with a deep guttural sound: He merely grunted his approval.
- A deep guttural sound.
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine fishes of the family Haemulidae that, upon removal from the water, produce grunting sounds by rubbing together tooth plates in the throat.
- Slang An infantryman in the U.S. military, especially in the Vietnam War: "They were called grunts....They were the infantrymen, the foot soldiers of the war” ( Bernard Edelman).
- Slang One who performs routine or mundane tasks.
- New England A dessert made by stewing fruit topped with pieces of biscuit dough, which steam as the fruit cooks. Also called slump.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അമറൽശബ്ദം - Amaralshabdham ;ആനന്ദം - Aanandham | anandham ;മുരളുക - Muraluka ;ശബ്ദത്തോടെ ചെയ്യുക - Shabdhaththode Cheyyuka | Shabdhathode Cheyyuka ;ഉറുമുക - Urumuka ;അനുമതി - Anumathi ;