To search for or follow after, as game or wild animals; to chase; to pursue for the purpose of catching or killing; to follow with dogs or guns for sport or exercise; as, to hunt a deer.
- To pursue (game) for food or sport.
- To search through (an area) for prey: hunted the ridges.
- To make use of (hounds, for example) in pursuing game.
- To pursue intensively so as to capture or kill: hunted down the escaped convict.
- To seek out; search for.
- To drive out forcibly, especially by harassing; chase away: hunted the newcomers out of town.
- To pursue game.
- To make a search; seek.
- Aerospace To yaw back and forth about a flight path, as if seeking a new direction or another angle of attack. Used of an aircraft, rocket, or space vehicle.
- Aerospace To rotate up and down or back and forth without being deflected by the pilot. Used of a control surface or a rocket motor in gimbals.
- Engineering To oscillate about a selected value. Used of a machine, instrument, or system.
- Engineering To swing back and forth; oscillate. Used of an indicator on a display or instrument panel.
- The act or sport of hunting: an enthusiast for the hunt.
- A hunting expedition or outing, usually with horses and hounds.
- Those taking part in such an expedition or outing.
- A diligent search or pursuit: on a hunt for cheap gas.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നായാടുക - Naayaaduka | Nayaduka ;പിന്തുടരുക - Pinthudaruka ;നായാട്ട് - Naayaattu | Nayattu ;തിരയുക - Thirayuka ;തേടുക - Theduka ;അന്വേഷണം - Anveshanam ;