A limb or member of an animal used for supporting the body, and in running, climbing, and swimming; esp., that part of the limb between the knee and foot.
- A limb or an appendage of an animal, used for locomotion or support.
- One of the lower or hind limbs in humans and primates.
- The part of the limb between the knee and foot in vertebrates.
- The back part of the hindquarter of a meat animal.
- A supporting part resembling a leg in shape or function.
- One of the branches of a forked or jointed object.
- The part of a garment, especially of a pair of trousers, that covers the leg.
- Mathematics Either side of a right triangle that is not the hypotenuse.
- A stage of a journey or course, especially:
- Nautical The distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack.
- The part of an air route or a flight pattern that is between two successive stops, positions, or changes in direction.
- One of several contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner of a competition.
- Sports One stretch of a relay race.
- The narrow streams of swirled wine or spirits that run slowly down along the inside of a glass, often believed to indicate that the liquid is full-bodied.
- The ability to last or sustain success, especially by appealing to an audience: a blockbuster movie that has legs.
- Informal To go on foot; walk or run. Often used with the indefinite it: Because we missed the bus, we had to leg it across town.
- a leg to stand on Slang A justifiable or logical basis for defense; support: He doesn't have a leg to stand on in this debate.
- a leg up Slang The act or an instance of assisting; a boost.
- a leg up Slang A position of advantage; an edge: We have a leg up on the competition.
- on (one's) last legs At the end of one's strength or resources; ready to collapse, fail, or die.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാല് - Kaal | Kal ;പാദം - പാദം ;നടക്കുക - Nadakkuka ;ഓടുക - Oduka ;താങ്ങ് - Thaangu | Thangu ;മേശക്കാല്,കസേരക്കാല് മുതലായവ - Meshakkaal,kaserakkaal Muthalaayava | Meshakkal,kaserakkal Muthalayava ;