All created things viewed as constituting one system or whole; the whole body of things, or of phenomena; the &?; &?; of the Greeks, the mundus of the Latins; the world; creation.
- All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
- The earth together with all its inhabitants and created things.
- The human race.
- The sphere or realm in which something exists or takes place.
- Logic See universe of discourse.
- Statistics See population.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അണ്ഡഭാണ്ഡം - Andabhaandam | Andabhandam ;ജഗത്ത് - Jagaththu | Jagathu ;പ്രകൃതി - Prakruthi ;ജഗതി - Jagathi ;ബ്രഹ്മാണ്ഡം - Brahmaandam | Brahmandam ;ജഗത് - Jagathu ;