An imitation, representation, or similitude of any person, thing, or act, sculptured, drawn, painted, or otherwise made perceptible to the sight; a visible presentation; a copy; a likeness; an effigy; a picture; a semblance.
- A reproduction of the form of a person or object, especially a sculptured likeness.
- Physics An optically formed duplicate, counterpart, or other representative reproduction of an object, especially an optical reproduction formed by a lens or mirror.
- One that closely or exactly resembles another; a double: He is the image of his uncle.
- The opinion or concept of something that is held by the public.
- The character projected to the public, as by a person or institution, especially as interpreted by the mass media.
- A personification of something specified: That child is the image of good health.
- A mental picture of something not real or present.
- A vivid description or representation.
- A figure of speech, especially a metaphor or simile.
- A concrete representation, as in art, literature, or music, that is expressive or evocative of something else: night as an image of death.
- Mathematics A set of values of a function corresponding to a particular subset of a domain.
- Computer Science An exact replica of the contents of a storage device, such as a hard disk, stored on a second storage device, such as a network server.
- Obsolete An apparition.
- To make or produce a likeness of: imaged the poet in bronze.
- To mirror or reflect: a statue imaged in the water.
- To symbolize or typify: a kneeling woman imaging the nation's grief.
- To picture mentally; imagine.
- To describe, especially so vividly as to evoke a mental picture of.
- Computer Science To print (a file) using a laser printer, imagesetter, direct-to-plate press, or similar device.
- Computer Science To transmit (an exact replica of the contents of a storage device) to another storage device: imaged the hard drive to the server.
- To render visually, as by magnetic resonance imaging.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിമ - Prathima ;സാദൃശ്യം - Saadhrushyam | Sadhrushyam ;തത്സ്വരൂപം - Thathsvaroopam | Thathswaroopam ;പ്രതിരൂപം - Prathiroopam ;നിഴല് - Nizhal ;പ്രതിഫലനം - Prathiphalanam ;