Moving with pain or difficulty on account of injury, defect, or temporary obstruction of a function; as, a lame leg, arm, or muscle.
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane. A lame wing kept the bird from flying.
- Marked by pain or rigidness: a lame back.
- Weak and ineffectual; unsatisfactory: a lame attempt to apologize; lame excuses for not arriving on time.
- To cause to become lame; cripple.
- A thin metal plate, especially one of the overlapping steel plates in medieval armor.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഞൊണ്ടിയായ - Njondiyaaya | Njondiyaya ;ദുര്ബലമായ - Dhurbalamaaya | Dhurbalamaya ;വിശ്വാസയോഗ്യമല്ലാത്ത - Vishvaasayogyamallaaththa | Vishvasayogyamallatha ;തടാകം - Thadaakam | Thadakam ;ബോദ്ധ്യം വരുത്താത്ത - Boddhyam Varuththaaththa | Bodhyam Varuthatha ;പംഗുക - Pamguka ;