To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.
- To combine or blend into one mass or mixture.
- To create or form by combining ingredients: mix a drink; mix cement.
- To add (an ingredient or element) to another: mix an egg into batter.
- To combine or join: mix joy with sorrow.
- To bring into social contact: mix boys and girls in the classroom.
- To produce (an organism) by crossbreeding.
- Electronics To combine (two or more audio tracks or channels) to produce a composite audio recording.
- Electronics To produce (a soundtrack or recording) in this manner.
- To become mixed or blended together.
- To be capable of being blended together: Oil does not mix with water.
- To associate socially or get along with others: He does not mix well at parties.
- To mate so as to produce a hybrid; crossbreed.
- To become involved: In the case of a family argument, a friend should not mix in.
- An act of mixing.
- A mixture, especially of ingredients packaged and sold commercially: a cake mix.
- A blend of diverse elements; an amalgamation: "a mix of mean streets and the grandest boulevards—no other place in Paris is as eclectic and eccentric . . . as the 17th” ( Jean Rafferty).
- Electronics A recording that is produced by combining and adjusting two or more audio tracks or channels.
- mix down Electronics To combine all of the audio components of a recording into a final soundtrack or mix.
- mix up To confuse; confound: His explanation just mixed me up more. I always mix up the twins.
- mix up To involve or implicate: He got himself mixed up with the wrong people.
- mix it up Slang To fight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാമൂഹികമായി ഇടപെടുക - Saamoohikamaayi Idapeduka | Samoohikamayi Idapeduka ;ഒന്നിച്ചു ചേരുക - Onnichu Cheruka ;കലര്ത്തുക - Kalarththuka | Kalarthuka ;വിളാവുക - Vilaavuka | Vilavuka ;കലര്പ്പ് - Kalarppu ;കൂട്ടിച്ചേര്ക്കുക - Kootticherkkuka ;