One of the whitish and elastic bundles of fibers, with the accompanying tissues, which transmit nervous impulses between nerve centers and various parts of the animal body.
- Any of the cordlike bundles of fibers made up of neurons through which sensory stimuli and motor impulses pass between the brain or other parts of the central nervous system and the eyes, glands, muscles, and other parts of the body. Nerves form a network of pathways for conducting information throughout the body.
- The sensitive tissue in the pulp of a tooth.
- A sore point or sensitive subject: The criticism touched a nerve.
- Courage and control under pressure: lost his nerve at the last minute.
- Fortitude; stamina.
- Forceful quality; boldness.
- Brazen boldness; effrontery: had the nerve to deny it.
- Nervous agitation caused by fear, anxiety, or stress: an attack of nerves.
- A vein or rib in the wing of an insect.
- The midrib and larger veins in a leaf.
- To give strength or courage to.
- get on (someone's) nerves To irritate or exasperate.
- strain every nerve To make every effort.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഞരമ്പ് - Njarampu ;ധൈര്യം ഊക്ക് - Dhairyam Ookku ;ഞരവ് - Njaravu ;സദാ അക്ഷോഭ്യനും സമചിത്തനും - Sadhaa Akshobhyanum Samachiththanum | Sadha Akshobhyanum Samachithanum ;ഓജസ്സ് - Ojassu ;ഞരന്പ് - Njaranpu ;