The exterior part of anything that has length and breadth; one of the limits that bound a solid, esp. the upper face; superficies; the outside; as, the surface of the earth; the surface of a diamond; the surface of the body.
- The outer or the topmost boundary of an object.
- A material layer constituting such a boundary.
- Mathematics The boundary of a three-dimensional figure.
- Mathematics The two-dimensional locus of points located in three-dimensional space.
- Mathematics A portion of space having length and breadth but no thickness.
- The superficial or external aspect: "a flamboyant, powerful confidence man who lives entirely on the surface of experience” ( Frank Conroy).
- An airfoil.
- Relating to, on, or at a surface: surface algae in the water.
- Relating to or occurring on or near the surface of the earth.
- Apparent as opposed to real.
- To provide with a surface or apply a surface to: surface a table with walnut; surface a road with asphalt.
- To rise to the surface.
- To emerge after concealment.
- To work or dig a mine at or near the surface of the ground.
- on the surface To all intents and purposes; to all outward appearances: a soldier who, on the surface, appeared brave and patriotic.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പതറാതെ - Patharaathe | Patharathe ;മേല്ഭാഗംവെളിച്ചത്തുവരുക - Melbhaagamvelichaththuvaruka | Melbhagamvelichathuvaruka ;പ്രതലം - Prathalam ;നിരപ്പാക്കുക - Nirappaakkuka | Nirappakkuka ;പുറത്തേക്കു വരിക - Puraththekku Varika | Purathekku Varika ;ദേശം - Dhesham ;