The act of Preferring, or the state of being preferred; the setting of one thing before another; precedence; higher estimation; predilection; choice; also, the power or opportunity of choosing; as, to give him his preference.
- The selecting of someone or something over another or others.
- The right or chance to so choose.
- Someone or something so chosen. See Synonyms at choice.
- The state of being preferred.
- Law A priority of payment given to one or more creditors by an insolvent debtor.
- Law The right of a creditor to priority of payment.
- The granting of precedence or advantage to one country or group of countries in levying duties or in other matters of international trade.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധികാനുരാഗം - Adhikaanuraagam | Adhikanuragam ;തെരഞ്ഞെടുക്കല് - Theranjedukkal ;തെരഞ്ഞെടുക്കൽ - Theranjedukkal ;പ്രാഥമ്യം - Praathamyam | Prathamyam ;മുൻഗണന - Munganana ;മനച്ചായ്വ് - Manachaayvu | Manachayvu ;