Trial, as a test or experiment.
- The apprehension of an object, thought, or emotion through the senses or mind: a child's first experience of snow.
- Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in roof repair.
- The knowledge or skill so derived.
- An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
- The totality of such events in the past of an individual or group.
- To participate in personally; undergo: experience a great adventure; experienced loneliness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംവൃത്തി - Samvruththi | Samvruthi ;സ്വാനുഭവം - Svaanubhavam | swanubhavam ;ശീലിച്ചറിയുക - Sheelichariyuka ;അനുഭവജ്ഞാനം - Anubhavajnjaanam | Anubhavajnjanam ;ഇടപോക്ക് - Idapokku ;പഴക്കം - Pazhakkam ;