A small shoot or branch; a twig.
- Water or other liquid moving in a mass of dispersed droplets, as from a wave.
- A fine jet of liquid discharged from a pressurized container.
- A pressurized container; an atomizer.
- Any of numerous commercial products, including paints, cosmetics, and insecticides, that are dispensed from containers in this manner.
- To disperse (a liquid) in a mass or jet of droplets.
- To apply a spray to (a surface).
- To discharge sprays of liquid.
- To move in the form of a spray.
- A small branch bearing buds, flowers, or berries.
- Something, such as a decorative motif, that resembles such a branch.