One who shows or exhibits.
- A brief fall of precipitation, such as rain, hail, or sleet.
- A fall of a group of objects, especially from the sky: a meteor shower; a shower of leaves.
- An abundant flow; an outpouring: a shower of praise.
- A party held to honor and present gifts to someone: a bridal shower.
- A bath in which the water is sprayed on the bather in fine streams from a showerhead, usually secured overhead: take a shower.
- The stall or tub in which such a bath is taken.
- To pour down in a shower: showered confetti on the parade.
- To cover with or as if with a shower. See Synonyms at barrage2.
- To bestow abundantly or liberally.
- To fall or pour down in or as if in a shower.
- To wash oneself in a shower.
- One that shows: a shower of thoroughbred horses; a shower of great affection.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വർശഷിക്കൽ - Varshashikkal ;വാർഷിക്കുക - Vaarshikkuka | Varshikkuka ;വർഷിക്കൽ - Varshikkal ;പാറ്റുക - Paattuka | Pattuka ;ധാര - Dhaara | Dhara ;തൂവുക - Thoovuka ;