A set of rooms on the same floor or level; a floor, or the space between two floors. Also, a horizontal division of a building's exterior considered architecturally, which need not correspond exactly with the stories within.
- An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious, as:
- An account or report regarding the facts of an event or group of events: The witness changed her story under questioning.
- An anecdote: came back from the trip with some good stories.
- A lie: told us a story about the dog eating the cookies.
- A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader; a tale.
- A short story.
- The plot of a narrative or dramatic work.
- A news article or broadcast.
- Something viewed as or providing material for a literary or journalistic treatment: "He was colorful, he was charismatic, he was controversial, he was a good story” ( Terry Ann Knopf).
- The background information regarding something: What's the story on these unpaid bills?
- Romantic legend or tradition: a hero known to us in story.
- To decorate with scenes representing historical or legendary events.
- Archaic To tell as a story.
- A complete horizontal division of a building, constituting the area between two adjacent levels.
- The set of rooms on the same level of a building.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇതിഹാസം - Ithihaasam | Ithihasam ;ചരിത്രം - Charithram ;കിസ്സ - Kissa ;പാഠകം - Paadakam | Padakam ;നില - Nila ;കള്ളക്കഥ - Kallakkatha ;