A protuberance; a hunch; a knob or lump; a hump.
- A group of things growing close together; a cluster or clump: a bunch of grapes; grass growing in bunches.
- A group of like items or individuals gathered or placed together: a bunch of keys on a ring; people standing around in bunches.
- Informal A group of people usually having a common interest or association: My brother and his bunch are basketball fanatics.
- Informal A considerable number or amount; a lot: a bunch of trouble; a whole bunch of food.
- A small lump or swelling; a bump.
- To gather or form into a cluster: bunched my fingers into a fist.
- To gather together into a group.
- To gather (fabric) into folds.
- To form a cluster or group: runners bunching up at the starting line.
- To be gathered together in folds, as fabric.
- To swell; protrude.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശേഖരം - Shekharam ;പൂങ്കുല - Poonkula ;ഒന്നിച്ചു കെട്ടുക - Onnichu Kettuka ;സമൂഹം - Samooham ;പൂക്കുല - Pookkula ;ആളുകളുടെ കൂട്ടം - Aalukalude Koottam | alukalude Koottam ;