A company or collection of living creatures; -- especially applied to sheep and birds, rarely to persons or (except in the plural) to cattle and other large animals; as, a flock of ravenous fowl.
- A group of animals that live, travel, or feed together.
- A group of people under the leadership of one person, especially the members of a church.
- A large crowd or number: had a flock of questions.
- To congregate or travel in a flock or crowd.
- A tuft, as of fiber or hair.
- Waste wool or cotton used for stuffing furniture and mattresses.
- An inferior grade of wool added to cloth for extra weight.
- Pulverized wool or felt that is applied to paper, cloth, or metal to produce a texture or pattern.
- See floccule.
- To stuff with waste wool or cotton.
- To texture or pattern with pulverized wool or felt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഘം ചേരുക - Samgham Cheruka ;മനുഷ്യക്കൂട്ടം - Manushyakkoottam ;പറ്റം - Pattam ;അണി ചേരുക - Ani Cheruka ;തലമുടിക്കെട്ട് - Thalamudikkettu ;കൂട്ടം - Koottam ;