Placed or situated under; lying below, or in a lower situation.
- Being in a position or in circumstances that place one under the power or authority of another or others: subject to the law.
- Prone; disposed: a child who is subject to colds.
- Likely to incur or receive; exposed: a directive subject to misinterpretation.
- Contingent or dependent: a vacation subject to changing weather.
- One who is under the rule of another or others, especially one who owes allegiance to a government or ruler.
- One concerning which something is said or done: a subject of gossip.
- Something that is treated or indicated in a work of art.
- Music A theme of a composition, especially a fugue.
- A course or area of study: Math is her best subject.
- A basis for action; a cause.
- One that experiences or is subjected to something: the subject of ridicule.
- A person or animal that is the object of medical or scientific study: The experiment involved 12 subjects.
- A corpse intended for anatomical study and dissection.
- One who is under surveillance: The subject was observed leaving the scene of the murder.
- Grammar The noun, noun phrase, or pronoun in a sentence or clause that denotes the doer of the action or what is described by the predicate.
- Logic The term of a proposition about which something is affirmed or denied.
- Philosophy The essential nature or substance of something as distinguished from its attributes.
- Philosophy The mind or thinking part as distinguished from the object of thought.
- To submit for consideration.
- To submit to the authority of.
- To expose to something: patients subjected to infection.
- To cause to experience: subjected to extreme weather.
- To subjugate; subdue.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊരുള് - Porul ;പരീക്ഷണ വിധേയനായ വ്യക്തി - Pareekshana Vidheyanaaya Vyakthi | Pareekshana Vidheyanaya Vyakthi ;സോപാധികം - Sopaadhikam | Sopadhikam ;വിധേയമായി - Vidheyamaayi | Vidheyamayi ;ആശ്രയം - Aashrayam | ashrayam ;അനുസൃതമായ - Anusruthamaaya | Anusruthamaya ;