To come or be in sight; to be in view; to become visible.
- To become visible: a plane appearing in the sky.
- To come into existence: New strains of viruses appear periodically.
- To seem or look to be: appeared unhappy. See Synonyms at seem.
- To seem likely: They will be late, as it appears.
- To come before the public: has appeared in two plays; appears on the nightly news.
- Law To present oneself formally before a court as defendant, plaintiff, or counsel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൃഷ്ടിഗോചരമാക്കുക - Dhrushdigocharamaakkuka | Dhrushdigocharamakkuka ;ഉദിച്ചുവരിക - Udhichuvarika ;പ്രത്യക്ഷമാകുക - Prathyakshamaakuka | Prathyakshamakuka ;കാണുക - Kaanuka | Kanuka ;പ്രത്യക്ഷപ്പെടുക - Prathyakshappeduka ;തോന്നുക - Thonnuka ;