The hair that grows on the chin, lips, and adjacent parts of the human face, chiefly of male adults.
- The hair on a man's chin, cheeks, and throat.
- A hairy or hairlike growth such as that on or near the face of certain mammals.
- A tuft or group of hairs or bristles on certain plants, such as barley and wheat.
- One who serves to divert suspicion or attention from another.
- Printing The raised slope on a piece of type between the shoulder or counter and the face. Also called neck.
- To furnish with a beard.
- To confront boldly.