To deprive; to bereave; to make destitute; to plunder; especially, to deprive of a covering; to skin; to peel; as, to strip a man of his possession, his rights, his privileges, his reputation; to strip one of his clothes; to strip a beast of his skin; to strip a tree of its bark.
- To remove clothing or covering from.
- To deprive of (clothing or covering).
- To deprive of honors, rank, office, privileges, or possessions; divest.
- To remove all excess detail from; reduce to essentials.
- To remove equipment, furnishings, or supplementary parts or attachments from.
- To clear of a natural covering or growth; make bare: strip a field.
- To remove an exterior coating, as of paint or varnish, from: stripped and refinished the old chest of drawers.
- To remove the leaves from the stalks of. Used especially of tobacco.
- To dismantle (a firearm, for example) piece by piece.
- To damage or break the threads of (a screw, for example) or the teeth of (a gear).
- To press the last drops of milk from (a cow or goat, for example) at the end of milking.
- To rob of wealth or property; plunder or despoil.
- To mount (a photographic positive or negative) on paper to be used in making a printing plate.
- To undress completely.
- To perform a striptease.
- To fall away or be removed; peel.
- A striptease.
- A long narrow piece, usually of uniform width: a strip of paper; strips of beef.
- A long narrow region of land or body of water.
- A comic strip.
- An airstrip.
- An area, as along a busy street or highway, that is lined with a great number and variety of commercial establishments.
- To cut or tear into strips.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൊള്ളയടിക്കുക - Kollayadikkuka ;കടകൾ നിറഞ്ഞ തെരുവ് - Kadakal Niranja Theruvu ;തോടുകളയുകര - Thodukalayukara ;നാര് - Naaru | Naru ;കൊള്ളയിടുക - Kollayiduka ;തുണ്ട് - Thundu ;