A stream of burning vapor or gas, emitting light and heat; darting or streaming fire; a blaze; a fire.
- The zone of burning gases and fine suspended matter associated with rapid combustion; a hot, glowing mass of burning gas or vapor.
- The condition of active, blazing combustion: burst into flame.
- Something resembling a flame in motion, brilliance, intensity, or shape.
- A violent or intense passion.
- Informal A sweetheart.
- Informal An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network.
- To burn brightly; blaze.
- To color or flash suddenly: cheeks that flamed with embarrassment.
- Informal To make insulting criticisms or remarks, as on a computer network, to incite anger.
- To burn, ignite, or scorch (something) with a flame.
- Informal To insult or criticize provokingly, as on a computer network.
- Obsolete To excite; inflame.
- flame out To fail: "Only a handful of companies have flamed out in the two decades since the birth of the [biotech] industry” ( Rhonda L. Rundle).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കീലം - Keelam ;പ്രമഭാജനം - Pramabhaajanam | Pramabhajanam ;മയൂഖം - Mayookham ;ഊഷ്മാവ് - Ooshmaavu | Ooshmavu ;വാതകജ്വാല - Vaathakajvaala | Vathakajvala ;ഭാവനാദീപ്തി - Bhaavanaadheepthi | Bhavanadheepthi ;