A current of water or other fluid; a liquid flowing continuously in a line or course, either on the earth, as a river, brook, etc., or from a vessel, reservoir, or fountain; specifically, any course of running water; as, many streams are blended in the Mississippi; gas and steam came from the earth in streams; a stream of molten lead from a furnace; a stream of lava from a volcano.
- A flow of water in a channel or bed, as a brook, rivulet, or small river.
- A steady current in such a flow of water.
- A steady current of a fluid.
- A steady flow or succession: a stream of insults. See Synonyms at flow.
- A trend, course, or drift, as of opinion, thought, or history.
- A beam or ray of light.
- Chiefly British A course of study to which students are tracked.
- To flow in or as if in a stream.
- To pour forth or give off a stream; flow: My eyes were streaming with tears.
- To come or go in large numbers; pour: Traffic was streaming by. Fan mail streamed in.
- To extend, wave, or float outward: The banner streamed in the breeze.
- To leave a continuous trail of light.
- To give forth a continuous stream of light rays or beams; shine.
- To emit, discharge, or exude (a body fluid, for example).
- Computer Science To transmit (data) in real time, especially over the Internet.
- on stream In or into operation or production: a new power plant soon to go on stream.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആപഗ - Aapaga | apaga ;തോട് - Thodu ;വഴി - Vazhi ;അംബുപാതം - Ambupaatham | Ambupatham ;വ്യാപിക്കുക - Vyaapikkuka | Vyapikkuka ;നീര്ച്ചാല് - Neerchaal | Neerchal ;