In the game of craps, a first throw of the dice in which the total is two, three, or twelve, in which case the caster loses.
- An act of defecating.
- Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
- Cheap or shoddy material.
- Miscellaneous or disorganized items; clutter.
- Insolent talk or behavior.
- To defecate.
- Used to express anger or displeasure.
- crap up To make a mess of; bungle.
- See craps.
- A losing first throw in the game of craps.
- To make a losing throw in the game of craps. Usually used with out.
- crap out Slang To fail to keep a commitment or promise: crapped out on me when I needed him.
- crap out Slang To fail to function properly: The old TV crapped out again.
- crap out Slang To leave: crapped out of the meeting early.