Material which is to be worked up in any process of manufacture.
- The material out of which something is made or formed; substance.
- The essential substance or elements; essence: "We are such stuff/As dreams are made on” ( Shakespeare).
- Informal Unspecified material: Put that stuff over there.
- Informal Household or personal articles considered as a group.
- Informal Worthless objects.
- Slang Specific talk or actions: Don't give me that stuff about being tired.
- Sports The control a player has over a ball, especially to give it spin, english, curve, or speed.
- Sports The spin, english, curve, or speed imparted to a ball: "where we could watch the stuff, mainly curves, that the pitchers were putting on the ball” ( James Henry Gray).
- Basketball A dunk shot.
- Special capability: The team really showed its stuff and won the championship.
- Chiefly British Woven material, especially woolens.
- Slang Money; cash.
- Slang A drug, especially one that is illegal or habit-forming.
- To pack (a container) tightly; cram: stuff a Christmas stocking.
- To block (a passage); plug: stuff a crack with caulking.
- Basketball To block (a shot or an opponent who is shooting), especially before the ball leaves the shooter's hands.
- To place forcefully into a container or space; thrust: stuffed laundry into the bag.
- Sports To shoot (a ball or puck) forcefully into the goal from close range.
- Basketball To dunk (the ball).
- To fill with an appropriate stuffing: stuff a pillow.
- To fill (an animal skin) to restore its natural form for mounting or display.
- To cram with food.
- To fill (the mind): His head is stuffed with silly notions.
- To put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- To apply a preservative and softening agent to (leather).
- To overeat; gorge.
- stuff it Vulgar Slang Used as an intensive to express extreme anger, frustration, or disgust.
- stuff (one's) face Slang To eat greedily.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭക്ഷണപദാർത്ഥം - Bhakshanapadhaarththam | Bhakshanapadhartham ;പഠിക്കുക - Padikkuka ;വസ്തു - Vasthu ;നിറയുക - Nirayuka ;food stuff 1. ഭോജ്യം 2. ഭാക്തം - food Stuff 1. Bhojyam 2. Bhaaktham | food Stuff 1. Bhojyam 2. Bhaktham ;a cupboard for keeping food-stuff അന്നകോഷ്ഠകം - a Cupboard For Keeping Food-stuff Annakoshdakam ;