A regular solid body, with six equal square sides.
- Mathematics A regular solid having six congruent square faces.
- Something having the general shape of a cube: a cube of sugar.
- A cubicle, used for work or study.
- Mathematics The third power of a number or quantity.
- Slang Cubic inches. Used especially of an internal combustion engine.
- Mathematics To raise (a quantity or number) to the third power.
- To determine the cubic contents of.
- To form or cut into cubes; dice.
- To tenderize (meat) by breaking the fibers with superficial cuts in a pattern of squares.