To bend or curve
- A concrete border or row of joined stones forming part of a gutter along the edge of a street.
- An enclosing framework, such as that around a skylight.
- A raised margin along an edge used to confine or strengthen.
- Something that checks or restrains: High interest rates put a curb on spending.
- A chain or strap that passes under a horse's lower jaw and serves in conjunction with the bit to restrain the horse.
- A market, originally on a street or sidewalk, for trading securities that are not listed on a stock exchange.
- To check, restrain, or control as if with a curb; rein in. See Synonyms at restrain.
- To lead (a dog) off the sidewalk into the gutter so that it can excrete waste.
- To furnish with a curb.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അടക്കുക - Adakkuka ;കീഴ്പ്പെടുത്തുക - Keezhppeduththuka | Keezhppeduthuka ;കീഴ്പ്പെടുത്തുക - Keezhppeduththuka | Keezhppeduthuka ;നിയന്ത്രിക്കുക - Niyanthrikkuka ;വരപ്പുകല്ല് - Varappukallu ;നിരോധം - Nirodham ;