To make trim; to put in due order for any purpose; to make right, neat, or pleasing; to adjust.
- To make neat or tidy by clipping, smoothing, or pruning: trimmed his moustache.
- To remove (excess) by cutting: trim a budget.
- To remove the excess from by or as if by cutting: trimmed off the rotten wood.
- To ornament; decorate.
- Informal To thrash; beat.
- Informal To defeat soundly.
- Informal To cheat.
- Informal To rebuke; scold.
- Nautical To adjust (the sails and yards) so that they receive the wind properly.
- Nautical To balance (a ship) by shifting its cargo or contents.
- To balance (an aircraft) in flight by regulating the control surfaces and tabs.
- To furnish or equip.
- Nautical To be in or retain equilibrium.
- Nautical To make sails and yards ready for sailing.
- To affect or maintain cautious neutrality.
- To fashion one's views for momentary popularity or advantage.
- State of order, arrangement, or appearance; condition: in good trim.
- A condition of good health or fitness.
- Exterior ornamentation, such as moldings or framework, on a building or vehicle.
- Decoration or ornament, as for clothing.
- Material used in commercial window displays.
- Dress or equipment.
- Excised or rejected material, such as film that has been cut in editing. Often used in the plural.
- Personal quality; character.
- A cutting or clipping to make neat: My hair needs a trim.
- Nautical The readiness of a vessel for sailing with regard to ballast, sails, and yards.
- Nautical The balance of a ship.
- Nautical The difference between the draft at the bow and at the stern.
- The position of an aircraft relative to its horizontal axis.
- In good or neat order.
- In good physical condition; fit; slim.
- Having lines, edges, or forms of neat and pleasing simplicity. See Synonyms at neat1.
- In a trim manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിഷ്ക്കരിക്കുക - Parishkkarikkuka ;വെട്ടിശറിപ്പെടുത്തുക - Vettisharippeduththuka | Vettisharippeduthuka ;ക്രമപ്പെടുത്തിയ - Kramappeduththiya | Kramappeduthiya ;ചെത്തിക്കുറയ്ക്കുക - Cheththikkuraykkuka | Chethikkuraykkuka ;ചമയിക്കുക - Chamayikkuka ;യോഗ്യമായ - Yogyamaaya | Yogyamaya ;