The state of being sequent; succession; order of following; arrangement.
- A following of one thing after another; succession.
- An order of succession; an arrangement.
- A related or continuous series. See Synonyms at series.
- Games Three or more playing cards in consecutive order; a run.
- A series of related shots that constitute a complete unit of action in a movie.
- Music A melodic or harmonic pattern successively repeated at different pitches with or without a key change.
- Roman Catholic Church A hymn sung between the gradual and the Gospel.
- Mathematics An ordered set of quantities, as x, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4.
- Biochemistry The order of constituents in a polymer, especially the order of nucleotides in a nucleic acid or of the amino acids in a protein.
- To organize or arrange in a sequence.
- To determine the order of constituents in (a polymer, such as a nucleic acid or protein molecule).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരമ്പര - Parampara ;പിന്തുര്ച്ച - Pinthurcha ;ആനുപൂര്വ്യം - Aanupoorvyam | anupoorvyam ;ക്രമം - Kramam ;ചലച്ചിത്രത്തിലെ ഒരു രാഗത്തിന്റെ ഉപഭാഗങ്ങളുടെ ശ്രണി - Chalachithraththile Oru Raagaththinte Upabhaagangalude Shrani | Chalachithrathile Oru Ragathinte Upabhagangalude Shrani ;പിന്തുടര്ച്ച - Pinthudarcha ;