To divide or separate, as one sort from another; to winnow; to sift; to pick out; -- frequently followed by out; as, to try out the wild corn from the good.
- To make an effort to do or accomplish (something); attempt: tried to ski.
- To taste, sample, or otherwise test in order to determine strength, effect, worth, or desirability: Try this casserole. Try the door.
- Law To examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process.
- Law To put (an accused person) on trial.
- To subject to great strain or hardship; tax: The last steep ascent tried my every muscle.
- To melt (lard, for example) to separate out impurities; render.
- To smooth, fit, or align accurately.
- To make an effort; strive.
- An attempt; an effort.
- Sports In Rugby, an act of advancing the ball past the opponent's goal line and grounding it there for a score of three points.
- try on To don (a garment) to test its fit.
- try on To test or use experimentally.
- try out To undergo a competitive qualifying test, as for a job or athletic team.
- try out To test or use experimentally.
- try (one's) hand To attempt to do something for the first time: I tried my hand at skiing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രയത്നം - Prayathnam ;പരീക്ഷ - Pareeksha ;ന്യായവിസ്താരം ചെയ്യുക - Nyaayavisthaaram Cheyyuka | Nyayavistharam Cheyyuka ;വിചാരണ ചെയ്യുക - Vichaarana Cheyyuka | Vicharana Cheyyuka ;ശ്രമിക്കുക - Shramikkuka ;പരീക്ഷണം - Pareekshanam ;