In law and common usage: A promise to answer for the payment of some debt, or the performance of some duty, in case of the failure of another person, who is, in the first instance, liable to such payment or performance; an engagement which secures or insures another against a contingency; a warranty; a security. Same as Guaranty.
- Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
- A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
- A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
- A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another's debts or fulfilling another's responsibilities.
- A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.
- A guarantor.
- To assume responsibility for the debt, default, or miscarriage of.
- To assume responsibility for the quality or performance of: guarantee a product.
- To undertake to do, accomplish, or ensure (something) for another: guaranteed to free the captives; guarantees freedom of speech.
- To make certain: The rain guarantees a good crop this year.
- To furnish security for.
- To express or declare with conviction: I guarantee that you'll like this book.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉത്തരവാദം ചെയ്യുക - Uththaravaadham Cheyyuka | Utharavadham Cheyyuka ;ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;ജാമ്യം നില്ക്കുക - Jaamyam Nilkkuka | Jamyam Nilkkuka ;സമയപാലത - Samayapaalatha | Samayapalatha ;ജാമ്യം - Jaamyam | Jamyam ;