Blame; cause of blame; fault; crime; offense.
- Deficiency or absence: Lack of funding brought the project to a halt.
- A particular deficiency or absence: Owing to a lack of supporters, the reforms did not succeed.
- To be without or in need of: lacked the strength to lift the box.
- To be missing or deficient: We suspected that he was lying, but proof was lacking.
- To be in need of something: She does not lack for friends.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിടവ് - Vidavu ;വിടവ് - Vidavu ;അവഗുണം - Avagunam ;കുറവായിരിക്കുക - Kuravaayirikkuka | Kuravayirikkuka ;ഇല്ലായ്മ - Illaayma | Illayma ;ലോപം - Lopam ;