The act of delivering possession of lands or tenements.
- A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
- The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
- The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
- The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
- The hiring out of horses and carriages.
- A livery stable.
- A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
- Law Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.