Having always the same form, manner, or degree; not varying or variable; unchanging; consistent; equable; homogenous; as, the dress of the Asiatics has been uniform from early ages; the temperature is uniform; a stratum of uniform clay.
- Always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying.
- Conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent.
- Being the same as or consonant with another or others.
- Unvaried in texture, color, or design.
- A distinctive outfit intended to identify those who wear it as members of a specific group.
- One set of such an outfit.
- To make (something) uniform.
- To provide or dress with a uniform.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഐക്യരൂപ്യമുള്ള വേഷം - Aikyaroopyamulla Vesham ;ഏകതാനമായ - Ekathaanamaaya | Ekathanamaya ;സമാനമായ - Samaanamaaya | Samanamaya ;സാദൃശമുള്ള - Saadhrushamulla | Sadhrushamulla ;ഐകരൂപ്യമുള്ള വേഷം - Aikaroopyamulla Vesham ;യുനിഫോറം - Yuniphoram ;