That is to be or come hereafter; that will exist at any time after the present; as, the next moment is future, to the present.
- The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
- Something that will happen in time to come: "The future comes apace” ( Shakespeare).
- A prospective or expected condition, especially one considered with regard to growth, advancement, or development: a business with no future.
- Business Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
- Grammar The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
- Grammar A verb form in the future tense.
- That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാവി - Bhaavi | Bhavi ;ആയതി - Aayathi | ayathi ;മേല്നാള് - Melnaalu | Melnalu ;അപരം - Aparam ;മേലുണ്ടാവുന്ന കാര്യം - Melundaavunna Kaaryam | Melundavunna Karyam ;അഭിസമ്പരായം - Abhisamparaayam | Abhisamparayam ;