Of or pertaining to the present time, or time not long past; late; not ancient or remote in past time; of recent period; as, modern days, ages, or time; modern authors; modern fashions; modern taste; modern practice.
- Of or relating to recent times or the present: modern history.
- Characteristic or expressive of recent times or the present; contemporary or up-to-date: a modern lifestyle; a modern way of thinking.
- Of or relating to a recently developed or advanced style, technique, or technology: modern art; modern medicine.
- Avant-garde; experimental.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being a living language or group of languages: Modern Italian; Modern Romance languages.
- One who lives in modern times.
- One who has modern ideas, standards, or beliefs.
- Printing Any of a variety of typefaces characterized by strongly contrasted heavy and thin parts.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നവീനം - Naveenam ;നൂതന - Noothana ;അര്വ്വാചീന - Arvvaacheena | Arvvacheena ;ഇക്കാലത്തെ മനുഷ്യന് - Ikkaalaththe Manushyan | Ikkalathe Manushyan ;അഭിനവമായ - Abhinavamaaya | Abhinavamaya ;പുതിയ - Puthiya ;